STAN® Viewer is unique to STAN® and is provided free of charge with the purchase of STAN®. STAN® automatically stores and creates a backup of the entire STAN® CTG complete with the ST-Analysis, alarms and any free notes annotations, and enables Direct Network Archiving onto the hospital server.
STAN® Direct Network Archiving and the STAN® Viewer provides secure archiving in a modern paperless environment and ensures no loss of recordings, or faded print-outs, should a paper copy be required.
STAN® Viewer Live:
STAN® Viewer Live is a purchase option with STAN®, which enables the user to view from anywhere, be remotely from outside the hospital or centrally on the labour ward or in meeting room, on a PC, laptop or tablet, a live STAN® Recording from any STAN® monitor in use in any of the labour rooms.
This allows discussion of live STAN ® traces to be discussed away from the labour room and patient bedside.
The STAN® Viewer Live offers:
- Remote Real-Time Viewing of live STAN® Recordings
- Accessible from anywhere with access to the hospital network
- Use existing hospital User Groups for log-in and authentication of user
- Same Display as on STAN® including the Fetal ECG Average signal
- Automatic STAN® Clock Synchronization - Time is always correct
- Simple installation using existing Hospital network and server
- STAN® buffers data, so data is never lost even if there is no connection to the server
- Ten minute learning time
STAN@ Viewer and STAN® Viewer Live enables you to go fully paperless, ensuring no recording is ever lost and that all the STAN® units show correct time at all times.
STAN® Viewer Live
STAN® Viewer allows retrospective review of archived STAN® recordings and STAN® Viewer Live enables live review of all ongoing STAN® Recordings from anywhere within the hospital, centrally on the labour ward or from outside the hospital on a PC, Laptop or Tablet.
STAN® with Direct Network Archiving and STAN® Viewer or STAN® Viewer Live ensures that all STAN® Recording are securely archived and enables modern Paperless Monitoring.